-
July 5th, 2005, 07:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
He guy's, I have been a here for a while and have seen and heard some pretty interesting stuff. a lot of you have shared some personal material and no it is my turn. Please let me know what you think. The recording is from a band that I was a part of called jimmy deluxe, it was a fusion trio with bass, drums,and guitar. all of the samples and loops are being played by the guitar player and looped with a repeater pedal. I hope yopu enjoy it,(this was recorded two years ago).......
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...53FF636R16201J
-
July 5th, 2005, 07:28 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I really liked that. I like the ambiet vibe you guys get, and the use of loops is cool. It's a nice full sound from a trio, and I usually like playing with trio's, so it's nice to hear you achieve a good mix with just three guys. Sounds like you guys were getting frusterated with the sound or something.
Too bad you're not in this group anymore. I'd like to hear more.
-
July 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Nice work. I've been checking out these threads for quite some time & I finally regeistered. Nice vibe and great drumming on your recording. Keep it up!
-
July 5th, 2005, 08:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
The lead guy moved to LA and he has been trying to get me out there. I have some more toons from the set if any of you would like to hear some more........
-
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I really enjoyed the song- I agree that it was a nice use of loops. I very much enjoyed your drumming on it. Would love to hear more [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2005, 02:14 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I must remind you, this was recorded 2 or 3 years ago and it was 1 month after I switched from matched to traditonal grip......
Here is another tune called "tell me"
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...82IEQC0BFRLRCH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks